Are you a passionate, empathetic, highly organised professional senior carer?
We are looking for a new team leader who is dedicated, hardworking and organised to join our team to manage and coach a small team of professional carers within Greater Manchester and help us to provide exceptional care to children and families.
£19k - £21k
Lagan’s Foundation is a rapidly growing charity providing exceptional, high quality home health care, short breaks and respite services across the North West of England for children and young people with complex needs, specialising in congenital heart defects or feeding issues aged 0-19.
Some of our children have short lives and we want to fill their lives with magical memories and fun times.
We offer you all of the intensive training, with our state of the art equipment , that you require to make a fabulous professional team leader.
We provide you with
- Professional Uniform
- Flexible & optional guaranteed hours contracts – part-time or full time, you choose!
- Pay rates start from £10.50 per hour
- Mileage between visits paid
- 3% Company Pension Scheme
- Paid training and assessments
- £250 bonus payment
- £50 referral programme
- Apprenticeship or Vocational Qualifications
- Hospital Saturday Fund – Health Cash Plan
- MUST HAVE OWN CAR WITH BUSINESS USE INSURANCE
- MUST HAVE COVID and FLU VACCINE
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK VARIETY OF SHIFTS INCLUDING WEEKENDS
As a team leader you will be required to
- deliver care on rota
- sign off visit records
- manage a small team
- hold team meetings
- attend head office core care management meetings
- write reports for health and social care authorities
- attend child in need meetings
- monitor and report safeguarding issues
- coach and mentor staff and enable staff to progress in their career as a professional carer
- offer well-being and welfare support to team members in conjunction with the HR department
- 40 per week
To start your career with Lagan’s Foundation please complete your application
Salary is £20,000 – £21,840 per year