Fun loving, high energy individual required to work with individuals and companies and health specialists shouting from the roof tops to let the world know about the amazing work Lagan’s Foundation care team provide!
Location: In the Community
Hours: 21 – 24 Hours Per Week
Fixed Days: Tuesdays 09:00 – 17:30
£10.90 Per Hour
The post holder will focus on increasing community engagement for the charity through:
- Networking – Business 2 Business face to face and online
- Increasing volunteering opportunities and engagement to include recruitment and onboarding
- Providing high quality support to volunteers to mentor and offer them new and exciting opportunities and to satisfy their “want”
- Increasing referrals for donated care
- Creating partnerships with Community Volunteer Services, Job Centres, Universities, and businesses across the GM Region.
- Work with the fundraising officer to increase volunteering through corporate CSR schemes.
The post holder will work with health professionals and social care teams to identify families who would benefit from some extra support and match their needs to the growing volunteer support bank within the Greater Manchester Area.
The post holder will also host 2 community open mornings within 6 months, giving an opportunity for both families and volunteers to come together and learn more about the support Lagan’s Foundation can offer them.
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Store discount