Lagan’s Foundation understand the value of Volunteering. The charity has supported many people back into employment or has allowed candidates to give back to their community.
We are currently looking for a Community Volunteer to carry out ad hoc tasks which could vary from helping organise an event, engaging with different stakeholders, providing support to fellow volunteers each week.
As a Volunteer in Lagan’s Foundation, the primary responsibility for you would include carrying out ad hoc tasks which could vary from helping organise an event, engaging with different stakeholders, providing support to fellow volunteers. This role will is an opportunity to gain experience in logistic planning in organising event, how to fundraise, gain marketing skills and support a charity which provides care to children with complex health conditions.
Moreover it creates possibilities of meeting people from different backgrounds, creating connections and friendships!
Do you have:-
- Integrity & Good Communication Skills?
Do you want to give back to your community or learn a new skill?
- Lagan’s Foundation are looking for diligent candidates who can offer the charity consistency and dedication to ensure we can continue to support families in our communities.
- The right person will be required to:
- To understand the Mission Statement for Lagan’s Foundation
- To understand and adhere to Lagan’s Foundation policies
- To attend the mandatory training requirement arranged by Lagan’s Foundation before volunteering in an event
- To volunteer in events for a minimum of 2 hours
- Provide refreshments to visitors/participants at the Jungle Club
- Helping visitors/participants with activities
- Helping visitors/participants find their seats/way around
- Being friendly to visitors
- Assist in setting up relevant venue for relevant event
- Engage with fellow volunteers and staff
- Admin support
Ongoing high quality training
Being part of a unique charity care team
Social get togethers