Amazing Children’s Charity providing high quality Home Health Care, Short Breaks and Respite services across the North West of England for children and young people with complex needs, specialising in congenital heart defects or feeding issues. Aged 0-19
Are you a passionate, professional and caring person? Do you want to make a life changing difference to families and children’s lives?
Lagan’s Foundation is a specialist children’s charity set up in the name of Lagan’s who had heart defects and feeding issues. See our website for her story and more details on our role.
£21k - £23k
We are calling all Registered Children’s Nurse Associates / Assistants to join our team delivering amazing and unique home care to children with significant health needs.
Rated ‘Good’ in a recent CQC report, you would be joining a continually improving team full of ambition in providing high quality care in the community.
We are looking for Band 4 Nurse associates to provide flexible and essential care to children with complex health needs:
- Tube Feeding
- Heart Defects
- Neurological Conditions
- Stoma Care
This role will expect you to:
- Strive to maintain the highest standard of child care at all times by using the nursing process to assess patient’s individual needs, plan care within the overall framework of nursing, implementation and evaluate nursing care and act on the outcomes without requiring supervision
- Carry out and assist with nursing procedures and treatments as required, in accordance with policies and guidelines
- Minimise healthcare acquired infection rates by following infection control policies
- Participate in the delivery of holistic patient care by developing effective working relationships with members of the multi-disciplinary team
- Develop professional partnerships required to deliver high quality patient care
Extensive and ongoing training supplied.
Those with an Enhanced DBS can be fast tracked.
Face masks are mandatory in all provisions
Covid Vaccine is Mandatory
Flu Vaccine is Mandatory
Salary range is £21,892 to £24,157 per year