Lagan’s Foundation is an established provider of specialist home healthcare to children across the North West of England.
We are excited to invite the right candidate to join our amazing, inspirational, and award-winning team to support the care department with quality identification and onboarding of new care packages.
Location: Lagan’s Foundation Head office – Bolton BL3 2NZ
Role Type: Part – time – 15 Hours per week
Fixed Days: Tuesday and Thursday 9am – 17:30
£10.90 Per Hour
As a Referrals and Package Administrator, you’ll join our internal care team helping to deliver a first-class care service. Working in collaboration with our existing head office staff, you will handle all incoming new packages of care and enquiries, gaining appropriate information to allow a decision to be made on the referral. You will liaise with referrers and issue quotes to support an efficient and smooth onboarding process.
You’ll build strong relationships with stakeholders and provide exceptional customer care at every stage.
Key accountabilities of our Referral and Packages Administrator will also include:
- Managing online referrals – reviewing all incoming referrals via our website.
- Handling emails – answer all emails relating to new package enquiries.
- Handling phone calls – incoming and outgoing with external and internal stakeholders
- Qualify / Disqualify referrals – Using the set criteria, you will decide to accept or decline the referral. Keeping families or referrers informed along the way. Managing their expectations
- Conduct initial phone assessments – Carry out phone assessments to support the initial build of the care plan and set up the risk assessment template.
- Identify training needs and care needs – Once the information has been collected from the family the information will be passed to the education department and care team.
- Issue quotes – to Local Autority, Integrated Care Partners and Families
- Set up Online accounts – Administration task to set up child profile on the software and update Dynamics.
- Complete Daily administrative tasks – which includes Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, CRM, Teams.
What You’ll Bring
We’re looking for individuals who hold the following skills and experience:
- Proven recruitment experience in administration
- Ability to embrace change and growth.
- Effective prioritisation & time management
- Ability to build and establish effective relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative busy team environment.
- Confident & skilled communicator (verbal & written)
- Customer service orientated.
- Accurate attention to detail
- Planning and organisational skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
What’s In It For You
- 84 hours holiday per annum (FTE 28 days incl. bank holidays)
- Hospital Saturday Fund – Health Cash Plan
- Flex Benefits including salary sacrifice scheme.
- On-site Parking
Lagan’s Foundation embraces Diversity and Inclusion. We celebrate what makes us different, as well as what we have in common. This enables us to work better as one team shaping a dynamic, innovative, and inclusive culture.
Lagan’s Foundation is a Disability Confident Committed employer so if you require any reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process, please get in touch and let us know. We’re also happy to discuss flexible working options should the role accommodate it.