Everyone who works with Lagan’s Foundation, both staff and volunteers are assessed on whether they can perform our four Core Values.
- Integrity & Communication
We believe that by following these Core Values, we have the ability to offer our families the best care possible.
Deliver heart felt care.
Be committed in heart and mind.
- Love to think outside of the box
- Driven to make a difference
- Seek to achieve positive outcomes
- Fully engage with all internal and external contacts
- Display high levels of enthusiasm
- Adaptable – change happens
- Confident – you’ve got this
- Determined – keep striving for your goal
- Empowered – make decisions with your knowledge
- Seek support – if your rebound is struggling
Integrity and communication
- Everyone knows what is expected of them
- Everyone knows what they should expect from the organisation
- Communication should be adapted for your audience
- Be open and honest with yourself and others
- Keep talking to people and always ask questions when you need to
- Truly understand the needs of the children , families and other staff members
- Understand the pressures faced by them
- Help to find real solutions for them
- Support other members of the team in their times of need